To strengthen our Automotive Team, we are looking for a System Engineer who will take part in the specification, development, testing and validation phases of HMI components for future mobility.
Our new colleague will work on mainly technical specifications and testing/validation about the new features of HMI interior, infotainment and safety-related systems focusing mainly on HMI aspects of components, and should:
– have a technical background and education, automotive domain experience is a plus
– have a 1+ years recent experience in a similar role
– be confident in technical writing of functional requirements of system components
– have good knowledge of CAN protocol (Vector CAN Analyzer e Vector tool chain);
– be confident with Italian and English languages
And also not be afraid of:
• working under stress (from time to time)
• collaborating with teammates and Clients (always!)
– Full Time
– On-site, based in Torino area
If you are interested in collaborating with us or if you would like information about our services, please contact us and we will be happy to help. Let’s get in touch and make something great happen.