About this position
The interaction engineering company.
Founded in 2004, RE:Lab is now a leader in the design, development, and evaluation of Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI).
Our company’s culture is User-Centred and User-Experience driven.
RE:LAB is seeking a highly skilled Embedded Software Developer with a strong background in designing and developing embedded software, particularly with expertise in the CAN and ISOBUS protocols.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating embedded software for complex systems utilizing these protocols, ensuring efficiency, reliability, and optimal performance.
- Design and develop embedded software implementing and optimizing the CAN and ISOBUS protocols.
- Implement and test embedded code, identifying and resolving any issues or bugs related to the CAN and ISOBUS protocols.
- Collaborate with other development team members to ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and system integration testing.
- ITIS diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in embedded software development with knowledge of CAN and ISOBUS protocols.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C and C++.
- Familiarity with code versioning concepts (e.g., Git).
- Experience with debugging and profiling tools for embedded systems
- Familiarity with communication protocols
Hybrid, in Treviglio (near Bergamo)