About this position
The interaction engineering company.
Founded in 2004, RE:Lab is now a leader in the design, development, and evaluation of Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI).
Our company’s culture is User-Centred and User-Experience driven.
We are seeking an experienced C++ Developer to create applications with intuitive and interactive graphic user interfaces using the QT framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of high-quality graphical user interfaces with Qt Creator.
- Testing and Bug Resolution: Conduct testing and debugging activities to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with other developers, designers, and product teams to ensure project success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of C++ and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in developing GUIs using the Qt framework.
Hybrid in Rolo